On 25th May 2021, I received this passion plea from my good friend, Pastor Robert Manley who is based in Witu, Lamu District.
“My brother, I am yearning for your prayers!
I have planted churches in Pandangua amongst the
- Boni/ Aweer community 21 Kilometers from Witu town; and
- Ormo community at Kilelenwani & Kipini another 21 kilometers from Witu
Over the last 2 months, we have not been able to meet with these communities becasue of transport challenges.
I now have to trust God to provide a means of transport for me – even if it is a motorbike!”
If you’d like to contact the Pastor Manley directly or assist please feel free to:
- Call Pastor Manley on +254-720-179551
- Call Silent Stones on +254-711-509055
- Email Silent Stones on email@example.com
- You may also donate towards this cause through our portal https://silentstones.org/donate